Paryshiv

iconparyshiv
Паришів – Paryshiv

Visited 2014 + 2015

Paryshiv is a small village near Chernobyl that got abandoned after the disaster with the nuclear plant. Paryshiv is situated on the left bank of the river Pripyat, 7 km from the district center and 20 km from the railway station Yanov.

It’s not clear when this village was established. In 1887 the village was inhabited by 670 people. In the year 1900 the village had more than 159 houses and 924 inhabitants. There was a chapel, a school, a hospital and two windmills.

In the year of the disaster Paryshiv housed more than 1050 people. The people of the village, which was one of the cleanest in the exclusion zone, was almost completely rebuild outside the danger zone. Reason for this was the distance to the other ‘clean areas’ in the district.

However, some residents are still living in the village this day. About 7 families as of 2006. There is also a station for fire fighters during the summer, because of the high risk on forrest fires.

Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Paryshiv village
Don`t copy text!